Saturday, February 28, 2009
Poem: Abandoned - Neha
untitled - Ragamalika (varali)
Every class has these what were you? - Paramesh
Rules of Work - Shrihari
Taking Manual Control Over Your Digital Camera - DPS
Stop wishing for that Amazing Camera and Appreciate The One You’ve Got - DPS
Welcome decision by SC restricting the freedom of speech often absued by Blogger’s - Sanjutha
dot dot dot... - Nikanth
When LLT is over - Abirami
Friday, February 27, 2009
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
17. There are lot of toys in my work place. (Stress busters you know!)
18. My room mate learns Guitar and I will be one of his first audience. :(
19. I follow Manchester United FC.
20. Got a new Nokia!
22. Someone said, "blue is good for eyes". I say, "Not for brain"
23. Lance Armstrong tweets http://twitter.com/lancearmstrong
24. Most electronic items I got now are priced in $ and manufactured in China. Man power!
25. December 25. Capricorn.
Sunday, February 22, 2009
Saturday, February 21, 2009
She was excited to see all the items in the polythene cover I had got. Exploring and questioning with her innocence. Then she pulled that book fro the mess and said, "This came to him". Quickly tear open the cover less tidy as 'am. Holding the book between both her palms, then closing two thumbs together to select a random page. Pulled it close to her face to have a long sniff. She said, "This smell is good". I look, I smile, I said, "You to mee".
Thursday, February 19, 2009
7. Seems to be an interesting number to me.
8. I prefer to wear black, white or any shades of grade. I'm not color blind though.
9. I prepare good tea at home, with those vessels my mom uses. I suck in office wending machine!
10. I love chocolate fudge, with cashew on top of it @ Corner house.
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
She is tall, lean and not as heavy as me. She looks beautiful on the outset. :) She will be a new member in my family.
I'm excited to get my Tripod for my Canon Powershot. This is one thing, I had been craving for a long time. Now I need not worry about low light shots or fireworks photography. Needn search for a place to keep my camera when trying my timer. :) No more shake! I detail review later.
One more new member, My sleak and black dell is also shipped. :) Its fast and neat. In fact my first post using it. Yeah, helping the economy by spending...
A big thanks to my friend for bringing it. :)
Monday, February 16, 2009
2. Its so silent here that, I hear only mouse click and keyboard taps.
3. I wanted to become the server boy in the restaurant I went tonight.
4. They said, I want to learn car driving. But no one beats me in the NFS circuit.
5. My mobile is at the verge of extinction...
Saturday, February 14, 2009
Friday, February 13, 2009
Spent, all most half a day with my valentines. We at my office, had invited students from Spastic Society to spend an afternoon with us. "It was magical", I would say. They are children who are physically and mentally challenged.
My Fav Pic :) Me and Rahul on a walk.
After a heavy meal, they relax out watching Charlie Chaplin. :)
They loved it.
Break the pyramid, played by the children.
They drew nice sketches with the crayons and sketches.
This is Rahul. He's has a beautiful smile and laughs for the sound "Tyneee".
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Cast: Arya, Pooja.
Story & Direction: Bala
Well, it was an out of the box effort. Bala after Pithamagan ventured into this project two years ago. Each frame shows the effort of the team. To brief, Its a story about an Aghori. Wikipedia says, "Aghori are sect of Hindu who are devotees of Lord Shiva and believed to have the power to liberate a soul from next birth.", Also they are condemned from for their cannibalistic ritual of eating human meat. Yes "Human". If you already got goose bums about watching the movie, this is one half. There is more on the movie to give you goose bums and hick ups.
Certified A: But NO Nudity and NO Violence.
You will see bala's presence in each frame. The way he has extracted work from Arya, Pooja and bunch of strangers. Also risking to take such a subject is tremendous. The story line is so well gelled into the movie, the way the life of an Aghori is when he is exposed to normal human life. Also a heavy dose of comedy is an boon to such a serious movie. That is getting to their level and showing reality. This is why many people did not like the movie.
Wonder what is with the Censor board? When its legal to release Hollywood movies like Saw and Hannibal raising Indian theaters in India. What is the problem with movies like this? Why did the censor board work over time to chop scenes out the movie to form their new story line to the public. I would have been happy to put a disclaimer on the movie and then release it then to cut scene like this.
This is not a commercial movie, nor a spiritual one. Its a documentary, an Art film.
Not for Children or Weak hearted or for some one who would puke on seeing a person with external disorder.
Kishore - Welcome aboard to Blogosphere.
Sunday, February 8, 2009
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Monday, February 2, 2009
I'm living in the Golden Era of Sports
Sunday, February 1, 2009
01. Bought everyone in the bar a drink
02. Swam with dolphins
03. Climbed a mountain.
04. Taken a Ferrari for a test drive
05. Been inside the Great Pyramid
06. Held a tarantula
07. Taken a candlelit bath with someone
08. Said “I love you” and meant it
09. Hugged a tree
10. Bungee jumped
11. Visited Paris
12. Watched a lightning storm at sea
13. Stayed up all night long and saw the sun rise (how can I make it more darker and bolder)
14. Seen the Northern Lights
15. Gone to a huge sports game
16. Walked the stairs to the top of the leaning Tower of Pisa
17. Grown and eaten your own vegetables
18. Touched an iceberg
19. Slept under the stars
20. Changed a baby’s diaper
21. Taken a trip in a hot air balloon
22. Watched a meteor shower
23. Gotten drunk on champagne
24. Given more than you can afford to charity
25. Looked up at the night sky through a telescope
26. Had an uncontrollable giggling fit at the worst possible moment
27. Had a food fight
28. Bet on a winning horse (nags @ college computer center)
29. Asked out a stranger
30. Had a snowball fight (even tore my lips)
31. Screamed as loudly as you possibly can (good you din ask what? :P)
32. Held a lamb. (yeah goats.. )
33. Seen a total eclipse
34. Ridden a roller coaster
35. Hit a home run
36. Danced like a fool and didn’t care who was looking
37. Adopted an accent for an entire day
38. Actually felt happy about your life, even for just a moment
39. Had two hard drives for your computer
40. Visited all 50 states
41. Taken care of someone who was drunk
42. Had amazing friends (fantastic people around me)
43. Danced with a stranger in a foreign country
44. Watched whales (but dolphins)
45. Stolen a sign
46. Backpacked in Europe
47. Taken a road-trip
48. Gone rock climbing
49. Taken a midnight walk on the beach (yeah, but all guys around me)
50. Gone sky diving
51. Visited Ireland
52. Been heartbroken longer than you were actually in love
53. In a restaurant, sat at a stranger’s table and had a meal with them (how else can a bachelor have his food? Huh!)
54. Visited Japan
55. Milked a cow
56. Alphabetized your CDs
57. Pretended to be a superhero
58. Sung karaoke (but who will listen?)
59. Lounged around in bed all day
60. Played touch football
61. Gone scuba diving
62. Kissed in the rain
63. Played in the mud
64. Played in the rain
65. Gone to a drive-in theatre
66. Visited the Great Wall of China
67. Started a business
68. Fallen in love and not had your heart broken
69. Toured ancient sites
70. Taken a martial arts class
71. Played D&D for more than 6 hours straight (Whats that?)
72. Gotten married
73. Been in a movie
74. Crashed a party
75. Gotten divorced
76. Gone without food for 5 days
77. Made cookies from scratch
78. Won first prize in a costume contest
79. Ridden a gondola in Venice
80. Gotten a tattoo
81. Rafted the Snake River
82. Been on a television news program as an “expert”
83. Gotten flowers for no reason
84. Performed on stage
85. Been to Las Vegas
86. Recorded music
87. Eaten shark
88. Kissed on the first date
89. Gone to Thailand
90. Bought a house
91. Been in a combat zone
92. Buried one/both of your parents
93. Been on a cruise ship
94. Spoken more than one language fluently
95. Performed in Rocky Horror
96. Raised children
97. Followed your favorite band/singer on tour
98. Passed out cold
99. Taken an exotic bicycle tour in a foreign country
100. Picked up and moved to another city to just start over
101. Walked the Golden Gate Bridge
102. Sang loudly in the car, and didn’t stop when you knew someone was looking with the windows open
103. Had plastic surgery
104. Survived an accident that you shouldn’t have survived
105. Wrote articles for a large publication
106. Lost over 100 pounds
107. Held someone while they were having a flashback
108. Piloted an airplane
109. Touched a stingray
110. Broken someone’s heart
111. Helped an animal give birth
112. Won money on a TV game show
113. Broken a bone
114. Gone on an African photo safari
115. Had a facial part pierced other than your ears
116. Fired a rifle, shotgun, or pistol [ I want to... :( ]
117. Eaten mushrooms that were gathered in the wild
118. Ridden a horse
119. Had major surgery
120. Had a snake as a pet
121. Hiked to the bottom of the Grand Canyon
122. Slept for 30 hours in a 48 hour period
123. Visited more foreign countries than U.S. States
124. Visited all 7 continents
125. Taken a canoe trip that lasted more than 2 days
126. Eaten kangaroo meat
127. Eaten sushi
128. Had your picture in the newspaper
129. Changed someone’s mind about something you care deeply about
130. Gone back to school
132. Touched a cockroach
133. Eaten fried green tomatoes
134. Read The Iliad and The Odyssey
135. Selected one “important” author who you missed in school, and read
136. Killed and prepared an animal for eating
137. Skipped all your school reunions (I'm opposite of it)
138. Communicated with someone without sharing a common spoken language (yes actions with my kannada servant maid)
139. Been elected to public office
140. Written your own computer language (I wish..)
141. Thought to yourself that you’re living your dream
142. Had to put someone you love into hospice care
143. Built your own PC from parts
144. Sold your own artwork to someone who didn’t know you
145. Had a booth at a street fair
146. Dyed your hair
147. Been a DJ
148. Shaved your head
149. Caused a car accident
150. Saved someone’s life