I thought I will write the bottom up first. Disclamier: The views expressed here are not related to my Employeer or anyone associted with them in anyways. Everything written are just an imagination no where relates to real time. I would not gaurentee if it does so.
Well, when you write such a post there has to be dicipline and process. So I guess my first post that I'm writing in a OO Writer.
- First thing that strikes me hard when I think of this topic is that one should start using Windows to become a Manager, cut that Linux/Command Prompt and source code when he was a developer.
- One should not change the default wallpaper on the machine or laptop they own. Its like the default blue circuit kind IBM laptop wallpaper or the default windows landscape for Windows XP. :)
- One should learn to open "notepad" application from Start->Programs->Accessories->Notepad.
- For (3) you should not use the keyboard. Only the mouse is allowed.
- You should start signing a mail from "--Myname" to "Thanks and Regards, MyName"
- Inject lot of adverb, adjective, articles in one's mail.
- One should stop wearing those torn jean and those one liner t-shirts that say "Do you mind, I don care".
- Start looking at options of brands like Raymonds, Peter England and Indigo Nation.
programmingusing sophiticated IDE like Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- One need to tell the same thing in 'n' different ways. "England lost the first test match to India", "India made a stunning win at the first test match against England".
- Finally, stop working and start talking. :)